COVID-19 Policies & Information
Book With Confidence
Book your tour 2022 tour with Footfalls Walking Holidays and should you have to cancel due to COVID restrictions we will transfer your deposit FREE of charge to another date in 2023, you will not lose your deposit.
Ireland’s response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Review the latest travel advice for COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Relevant Details on COVID-19 in Ireland:
1. What COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is
2. Ireland’s response to confirmed cases
3. Ireland’s preparedness and strategy
5. Ethical framework for decision-making in a pandemic
6. Ethical considerations relating to critical care in the context of COVID-19
7. Ethical considerations for PPE use by health care workers in a pandemic
The WHO is sharing statistics on confirmed cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) around the world. The data is updated regularly.