Self Guided Walking Tours: Camino de Santiago
The ancient route of the Camino de Santiago, also known as the Way of St James, was traditionally a religious pilgrimage. While it is still so today for many people, others choose the world-famous route as a walking holiday or as a personal or fitness challenge. Whatever your reason for undertaking a Camino walking holiday, you’ll have countless options to choose from when planning the adventure!
Our self-guided Camino walking tours allow you to choose the best time for your own schedule, with our professional expertise helping ensure your experience is the best it can possibly be.
Prefer not to go independently? Check out our Camino de Santiago Guided Tours instead and join a small group of like-minded folks for the journey. If you have any other questions at all, feel free to get in touch!
Self-Guided Camino Walking Tours
The Camino Way takes you into some stunning country trails. You’ll pass through quaint villages where you will have the opportunity to chat and mingle with the locals. Sample some of the local cuisines and stay in some of the local guesthouses to truly experience this place and its people.
With our self-guided Camino walks, you can pace yourself and choose the style of travel that best suits you. As always, feel free to get in touch if you’d like to discuss your walking holiday in Spain!
About Our Self-Guided Camino Tours
Whichever Camino walking route you choose, here is what you can expect from a Footfalls self-guided walking tour:
- We will pre-plan your itinerary in coordination with you.
- We pre-book all your accommodations.
- And we also pre-arrange your daily luggage transfers to your next accommodation while you enjoy walking with just a small daypack.
- You will be provided with detailed maps and route notes.
- And you’ll enjoy ample travel information including details on the best restaurants and other places of interest along the way.
Take a look at our Camino walking tour options below or simply reach out if you need any assistance at all.