Scotland Walking Tours: Self Guided
Our walking holidays in Scotland show off the iconic Highlands landscape in all its rugged beauty. Walking the West Highland Way allows you to truly connect with the environment, traversing the fault line that divides the lowlands from the highlands so you can witness the shift in terrain underfoot.
A self-guided Scotland walking tour grants you flexibility in scheduling so you can choose the best time to go. Looking for guided walking tours in Scotland instead of going on your own? We’d love to take you on a short break!
We also offer tours in several other destinations. Check out our Self Guided Walking Tours in Ireland for a variety of other walking route options. We’re always happy to discuss the various routes we offer, so get in touch and let’s chat about your holiday plans!
About Our Scotland Hiking Trips
Our self-guided hiking trips in Scotland follow the iconic West Highland Way. This 96-mile hike traverses the stunning Scottish Highlands, offering you plenty of jaw-dropping vistas en route. You can choose the number of days you’d like to walk and total distance covered.
- This is how our self-guided Scotland walking holidays work:
- We work with you to plan your ideal holiday itinerary.
- All your accommodations will be pre-booked by us.
- We also pre-arrange all of your daily luggage transfers to your next accommodation so you can walk more comfortably with just a small daypack.
- We will provide you with detailed maps and route notes for your journey.
- You’ll also get plenty of travel information, including recommendations for the best restaurants, pubs, and other places of interest to visit along the way.
Take a look at our suggested itineraries below, and if you have any questions feel free to contact us and we’d be delighted to help.