Camino de Santiago – Portuguese Way Last 100km
The Camino to Santiago de Compostella offers the Pilgrim the Opportunity to join a community of hikers on a journey of spiritual and personal endeavour to Santiago de Compostella.
The Portuguese Way is the second most popular of the pilgrim trails to Santiago de Compostella.
Tour Pricing & Dates
|8 Day Tour||€509 per person sharing|
|Tour Dates||1st January to 15th December|
|Accommodation||Guesthouse (en suite)|
|BOOKING||BOOK THIS TOUR|
- Day 1: / Arrival Tui
- Your Way Begins in the town of Tui on the Spanish Portuguese Border. You travel by public transport with the closest airports being Santiago or Porto.
- Day 2: / Tui to O Porrino
- Following breakfast, in Tui, your Way begins with a journey to O Porrino, where you will be sure to taste the local delicacy O Porrino bread favoured for its flavour and texture. Walking Distance: 19km
- Day 3: / O Porrino to Redondela
- Your second stage on the Way takes you to the estuary of Vigo and the beautiful park of Alameda in Redondela. Walking Distance: 15km
- Day 4: / Redondela to Pontevedra
- After breakfast in Redondela you continue on the Way to the City of Pontevedra where you can spend the evening relaxing in Ferrería Square. Walking Distance: 16km
- Day 5: / Pontevedra to Caldas de Reis
- Departing from Pontevedra today on your journey you travel to Caldas de Reis, the birthplace of King Alfonso VII of Spain and a town famous for its thermal baths. Walking Distance: 21.5km
- Day 6: / Caldas de Reis to Padrón
- Padrón is your final overnight before your arrival in Santiago de Compostella. Paradón is an area famous for its peppers a real local treat! Walking Distance: 19.5km
- Day 7: / Padron to Santiago de Compostela
- After breakfast, you will begin your last days walking on the Portuguese Way entering Santiago de Compostella and finishing at the Cathedral and the beautiful Plaza del Obradoiro. Walking Distance: 24km
- Day 8: / Santiago
- Our services end after breakfast but don't leave without collecting your Compostella from the Pilgrims Office.
- 7 Nights Bed & Breakfast
- Luggage Transfers While You Walk
- Full Route Itinerary
- Pilgrim Passport
- Back-Up Assistance While You Walk
- Hotel Upgrade (€180 Per Person Sharing)
- Airport Transfers (Available on Request)
- Additional nights in Santiago (From €50 Per Person)