Camino Way – French Way Last 100KM
The Camino to Santiago de Compostella offers the Pilgram the Opportunity to join a community of hikers on a journey of spiritual and Personnel endeavour to Santiago de Compostella.
The French Way is the most popular of the pilgrim trails to Santiago de Compostella.
Tour Pricing & Dates
|8 Day Tour||€449 per person sharing|
|Tour Dates||1st January to 15th December|
|Tour Grade||Moderate to Difficult|
|Accommodation||Guesthouse (en suite)|
|BOOKING||BOOK THIS TOUR|
- Day 1: / Arrival to Sarria
- Following your arrival into Galacia you make your travels by public transport to Sarria your starting point on the Way.
- Day 2: / Sarria to Portmarin
- Following breakfast, in Sarria, your first day on the Way takes you to the banks of the River Miño and the walled town of Portomarín. The church fortress of San Nicolás, Portomarín also contains the church of San Pedro and the Pazos of Conde da Maza. Walking Distance: 21.5KM
- Day 3: / Portomarín to Palas de Rei
- Starting out with Breakfast you will rise from the river bank on your journey to Palas de Rei a bustling town with strong artistic heritage and home of the church of San Tirso. Walking Distance: 25Km
- Day 4: / Palas de Rei to Arzúa
- Leaving Palas de Rei after breakfast your day on the Way moves you forward to the town of Arzúa passing the Rio Seco River and the busy hub town of Melide. Walking Distance: 28km
- Day 5: / Arzúa to O Pedrouzo
- Following breakfast in Arzúa you will depart for your final overnight before Santiago in O Pedrouzo. Home of the distinctive Chapel of Santa Irene. Walking Distance: 20Km
- Day 6: / Arrival in Santiago de Compostella
- Departing O Pedrouzo on your last leg to Santiago de Compostella and when passing Monte del Gozo you will have your first glimpse of Santiago and in its centre, the magnificent Praza do Obradoiro Santiago de Compostella. Walking Distance: 20km
- Day 7: / Santiago
- Our services end with breakfast but don't forget to visit the Pilgrim Office to collect your Compostela!
- 6 Nights Bed & Breakfast
- Full Route Itenenary
- Pilgrim Passport
- Back-Up Assistance On The Route
- Luggage Transfers While You Walk
- Upgrade to Hotel Stay (€150 Per Person Sharing)
- Airport Transfers (Arranged on Request)
- Extra nights in Santiago from €50 per person sharing